Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ignore me once, shame on you. Ignore me twice, fuck you I'll post it on my own site

Answer me, dammit!

A comment I posted on the Arkansas Family Coalition site (here first), which was deleted, then re-posted by another reader, then deleted again, and finally reposted under this post.

I just don't understand this. PLEASE somebody explain to me how Lance and Steve marrying and lovingly raising a child TEARS at the very FOUNDATION of our society? How does what's happening in San Francisco effect San Antonio, or even San Diego???? I'm not being sarcastic or facecious: enlighten me. You don't even have to write anything, you can direct me to a good editorial on it or something.


And if anyone from the Arkansas blog reads this: Your state flag is fucking creepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home